Why Hire A Public Adjuster
- You don’t have the time to deal with insurance’s company demands.
- You don’t understand all technical terms insurance company use in your insurance policy.
- You don’t have the Know-how filing a insurance claim.
- Damage at home or at your office is extensive.
- The insurance company adjuster is offering a quick payoff.
- The insurance company appears to be delaying your claim.
- The insurance company settlement offer appears to be inadequate and too low based on your coverage.
- Your insurance claims adjuster is discouraging you from hiring a public insurance adjuster.
What is a public adjuster?
Insurance companies have insurance adjusters that work for them, whereas Public Adjusters work for you. Public Adjusters have dedicated themselves to understanding Insurance Company policies, as well as the ever-updating rules defining specific insurance terminology. Public Adjusters safeguard their clients from the stresses of the insurance company’s tedious demands, and help secure the most compensation for the damages in the home.